Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chow Chow Panda


 I was going to write some lame post today about what I did for Valentine's Day (I bought makeup, saw The Vow, ate McDonald's Breakfast and had a genuinely good day.  Yay for me.)  Then I came across this.  I thought Where did that girl get those Pandas?  Well they're not.  Turns out that in China they like to dye their pets to look like wild animals.  I grew up in the country and we had all kinds of pets including raccoons & skunks in our house (I will post some pictures below). I've always wanted wild animals, a White Siberian Tiger being at the top of that list, so this actually seemed quite genius to me.  This article from CNN China's Latest Craze: Dyeing Pets to Look Like Wild Animals  sums it up (mostly in the title if you ask me).   But tell me these little chow chows DON'T have panda faces!


 People never believe I had these pets.  The quality of these photos are so mediocre they were obviously taken in someone's house with poor lighting. (Ehem, mine... well, my parent's house now.)

Chalupa

 Delilah
 Oreo


No comments:

Post a Comment