Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions





In case you plan on making actual goals for yourself rather than just saying "oh yeah, I totally make myself an annual list of things we all know I have no real intention of doing," like me.


Here's an article that may help.  I find this to be shockingly similar to any other "How to... and keep doing it!" article, but it only takes the correctly-worded paragraph of encouragement to hit your brain and stick!

So go get skinny, quit smoking, eat better, run more, call your grandma, clean your closet (and keep it that way), get a puppy, open a savings account, buy a car...

Just don't call me in 3 months when you've drained your savings account making car payments and buying beer which nearly burned down your house when that puppy knocked over the ash tray after you'd fallen asleep on the couch with a bag of Chcetos in your hand.  Cuz I don't want to hear it.  And it's not my fault.

THE ARTICLE TO READ: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dike-drummond/new-years-resolutions-tha_b_1172758.html

No comments:

Post a Comment