Monday, December 3, 2012

Start Over Today

I feel like I've attempted to start my life over about 5 times this year.  And it all keeps crashing down, crashing down but I promise myself it gets better -- everyone says it will.  And the resolve I had to day sometimes fades away but comes back, it comes back on the better days.  So I believe, I believe in that one thing until it falls apart in front of me.

I have no name to anyone who matters and my face isn't anything to anyone that matters.  Life's just a game you play without chances or choices too much in your control.

You fight and you bleed, you run towards everything.  They call it love, they call it passion but it's all a kind of greed.  Cuz when you give too much unselfishly you will surely find yourself without anyone or anything.  I am sitting here alone with no one listening tonight.

They say tomorrow is a new day, you gotta live day to day -- can't plan for too far away if you don't know how to survive today.  I listened, I tried. I lived and I cried and now in the rain.  They tell me to start over again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment